MFS GTB3073VKLR Ball Bearing Big Turbo vacuum converted 1.9/2.0 TDI
2499,00 € – 2699,00 €
Categories:1 Series2 Series3 Series4 Series5 Series8L8P8U8VA1A3A4A5A6AlhambraAlteaArosaAstraAudiB6B7B7B8B8BeetleBMWBoraBravoC6CaddyCarismaCCCordobaCromaE82E88E90E91E92E93EosExeoF20F21F22F23F30F31F32F33F34F36FabiaFiatFocusFordGolfIbizaJettaLeonMercedesMitsubishimk1mk1mk2mk3mk3mk4mk5mk6mk7OctaviaOpelPassatPeugeotQ3Q5RenaultSciroccoSeatSharanSkodaSuperbTiguanToledoTouranVectraVWX1X3X4YetiZafira
MuchBoost GTB3073VKLR turbocharger is professionally built for diesel engines with VNT turbochargers. The turbo is equipped with a Custom Billet Compressor 7+7 Blades, Bigger GTB30 Turbine Wheel, and genuine ball bearings for an improved spool.
The turbo is based on a genuine turbo from a BMW F10 N57D30 engine.
- The potential 500+HP,
- Fast spool thanks to Billet Compressor Wheel 7+7 Blades and ball bearings,
- Enlarged High-Flow GTB30 Turbine Wheel.
- Low manifold pressures at high RPM,
- High air-fuel ratio including high peak torque achieved at low engine speeds.
Details on the construction of the turbo:
- GTB2260VK series machined compressor housing.
- GTB2260VK series bearing housing.
- GTB2260VK series machined exhaust housing.
- 73mm High Flow Compressor Wheel,
- The turbo is cooled by oil only.
- Garrett 3rd generation of VNT (Variable Nozzle Turbine).
- The VNT actuator adaptation – standard vacuum or electronic (it depends on your stock turbo).
- Perfectly calibrated VNT system + dynamically balanced. We use a modern VISCOM flow bench and Schenck balancing machines,
- The compressor and turbine wheels are balanced separately, and then the whole core is high-speed balanced using VSR balancing machines at speeds similar to the level seen in the vehicle.
Steps to be performed during assembly:
- The Installation of a larger DP,
- The Installation of custom Inlet & Outlet pipes (we recommend stainless steel),
- The Installation of an oil return line (included in the kit),
- The Installation of an oil feed line,
- The Installation of a custom exhaust manifold. The tubular manifold is recommended. We could offer this turbo with a welded manifold from 1.9/2.0TDI engines (+100,00 EURO), but the high-flow custom stainless steel manifold is recommended.
Other significant modifications
The turbo is meant to work with ~500+HP at 40PSI of boost. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust, and cooling systems as well.
You might also consider
A set of gaskets and an oil return line are included with every option you choose!
Matters you should be aware of when placing your order.
- The warranty is 12 months without the limit of mileage.
- We need about 7 working days to perform and ship the upgraded turbocharger. The parcels in European Union are shipped via DPD for just 25,00 EURO. DHL Express (airplane shipping) is used for orders besides the EU, it costs 99,00 EURO. The average delivery time is 2-4 working days.
- Every parcel is fully insured.
- If you didn`t find the turbo you need, feel free to contact us. We are able to perform many more upgraded turbochargers than you can find on the site. Our development department works permanently on the new models.
- Do you have a workshop, are you an influencer or seller of tuning parts? We are open to cooperation by offering discounts and refunds.
- During placing your order, please provide information as follows:
- the engine code,
- the car model,
- the stock power,
- the VIN number
These details are helpful to make the turbo correctly.