N16A1 1.6 i-DTEC Hybrid Turbo Upgrade Honda Civic IX, HR-V
1149,00 € – 1349,00 €
MuchBoost N16A1 Upgraded Turbocharger with a Custom Billet Compressor Wheel and a Clipped/Enlarged Turbine Wheel. It is based on an original Garrett Turbocharger, which means that the installation is 100%P&P. The turbocharger is meant to work with Honda Civic IX with the 1.6 N16A1 120HP engines. The turbo delivers up to 183% power (100 extra HP) over […]
MuchBoost N16A1 Upgraded Turbocharger with a Custom Billet Compressor Wheel and a Clipped/Enlarged Turbine Wheel. It is based on an original Garrett Turbocharger, which means that the installation is 100%P&P. The turbocharger is meant to work with Honda Civic IX with the 1.6 N16A1 120HP engines.
The turbo delivers up to 183% power (100 extra HP) over the factory specs. It is a great choice for someone looking for a bit extra HP from their daily driver. MuchBoost turbo allows you to get more from your engine and enjoy it even more than you’ve been so far.
We have developed 2 modification options that allow you to reach anywhere from 190HP to 220HP.
MuchBoost N16A1 190
Upgraded turbocharger with an estimated potential of ~190HP at the crank. The list of modifications:
- Precisely machined seal plates and compressor housing,
- Genuine Garrett compressor housing,
- Genuine Garrett bearing housing,
- Genuine Garrett exhaust manifold,
- Upgraded journal bearing system that allows the turbo to hold more boost,
- Original actuator,
- More efficient and larger Billet Compressor,
- Clipped Turbine Wheel,
- Dynamically balanced,
- Perfectly calibrated VNT system + dynamically balanced. We use a modern VISCOM flow bench and Schenck balancing machines,
- The compressor and turbine wheels are balanced separately, and then the whole core is high-speed balanced using VSR balancing machines at speeds similar to the level seen in the vehicle.
MuchBoost N16A1 220
Upgraded turbocharger with an estimated potential of ~220HP at the crank. Modifications compared to the 190 option are the same except:
- Bigger Compressor Wheel,
- Larger Turbine Wheel,
- Machined exhaust housing.
Other significant modifications
The turbo is meant to work with ~190-220HP In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust, and cooling systems as well.
A set of gaskets is included with every option you choose!
Honda HR-V 1.6 i-DTEC – 120HP
(If your engine has a different code, please send us a message. We will verify it.)
Matters you should be aware of when placing your order.
- The warranty is 12 months without the limit of mileage.
- We need about 7 working days to perform and ship the upgraded turbocharger. The parcels in European Union are shipped via DPD for just 25,00 EURO. DHL Express (airplane shipping) is used for orders besides the EU, it costs 99,00 EURO. The average delivery time is 2-4 working days.
- Every parcel is fully insured.
- If you didn`t find the turbo you need, feel free to contact us. We are able to perform many more upgraded turbochargers than you can find on the site. Our development department works permanently on the new models.
- Do you have a workshop, are you an influencer or seller of tuning parts? We are open to cooperation by offering discounts and refunds.
- During placing your order, please provide information as follows:
- the engine code,
- the car model,
- the stock power,
- the VIN number
These details are helpful to make the turbo correctly.
You May Also Like
2399,04 € – 5095,11 €