GT1752V Hybrid Turbo Upgrade 1.9/2.0 TDI VAG Audi, Seat, Skoda, VW
MuchBoost GT1752V Upgraded Turbocharger equipped with an Enlarged Cast Compressor Wheel. It is based on a genuine Garrett turbocharger, which means that the installation is 100% P&P. The turbocharger is meant to work with 1.9/2.0TDI engines. It fits the majority of transverse and longitudinal engines with the engine codes mentioned at the bottom of this page. […]
MuchBoost GT1752V Upgraded Turbocharger equipped with an Enlarged Cast Compressor Wheel. It is based on a genuine Garrett turbocharger, which means that the installation is 100% P&P. The turbocharger is meant to work with 1.9/2.0TDI engines.
It fits the majority of transverse and longitudinal engines with the engine codes mentioned at the bottom of this page.
The turbo delivers up to 200HP which means it could be perfect for a faster daily driver, to gain some additional power.
- The potential 200HP,
- Fast spool thanks to enlarged Cast Compressor Wheel,
- High air-fuel ratio including high peak torque achieved at low engine speeds.
Details on the construction of the turbo:
- Modified genuine GT17 compressor housing,
- Modified turbine housing,
- Modified seal plate
- Enlarged High Flow turbine wheel from ARL 150 PD turbocharger,
- Genuine bearing housing,
- Precisely machined exhaust housing,
- Upgraded Journal bearing system that allows holding more boost,
- Perfectly calibrated VNT system + dynamically balanced. We use a modern VISCOM flow bench and Schenck balancing machines,
- The compressor and turbine wheels are balanced separately, and then the whole core is high-speed balanced using VSR balancing machines at speeds similar to the level seen in the vehicle.
Other significant modifications
The turbo is meant to work with ~200HP at 26PSI In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust, and cooling systems as well.
A set of gaskets is included with every option you choose!
BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, BLT, BPX, AHF, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, BJB, BKC, BXE, BXF, BRU, AVF, AWX, BPW, BGW, BLB, etc.
(If your engine has a different code, please send us a message. We will verify it.)
Matters you should be aware of when placing your order.
- The warranty is 12 months without the limit of mileage.
- We need about 7 working days to perform and ship the upgraded turbocharger. The parcels in European Union are shipped via DPD for just 25,00 EURO. DHL Express (airplane shipping) is used for orders besides the EU, it costs 99,00 EURO. The average delivery time is 2-4 working days.
- Every parcel is fully insured.
- If you didn`t find the turbo you need, feel free to contact us. We are able to perform many more upgraded turbochargers than you can find on the site. Our development department works permanently on the new models.
- Do you have a workshop, are you an influencer or seller of tuning parts? We are open to cooperation by offering discounts and refunds.
- During placing your order, please provide information as follows:
- the engine code,
- the car model,
- the stock power,
- the VIN number
These details are helpful to make the turbo correctly.